Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tie the Knot Thursday - Sept 8, 2011


It’s been a while since I did Tie the Knot Thursday! I’ve been struggling with my own wedding trying to figure out what I wanted to do, but I realized that I can love things without implementing them into my wedding. So here it is those Etsy finds that make me swoon and hopefully you see that say “OMG, that’s it! I’ve been looking all over for X”

This week is full of unique wedding ideas. Things that will make your guests say “What a cute idea”, “I love that idea” or any variety of things that make you feel special for your special day.

We’ve all been called it at least once. “The Angel”, the one that swooped in and stole the heart of our Daddy/boyfriend, there is nothing as precious as a woman’s love. However, just because we are considered an “angel” doesn’t mean we are all white and fluffy floating in an Ethereal haze… many of us are a little darker with a corset and black wings, perhaps even some stiletto heels. Step outside the norm and dress up for you….



By:  Blupixie 

Some cake toppers are meant to make people smile, I mean if you can’t start off your wedding day with a grin, imagine how the next 55 years are going to be.  Make sure your wedding day has two cupcakes with theses cute toppers on them; it’s the best way to have your cake and eat it too!



These table decorations would be cute at the head table for a wedding reception!  I’d like to have these so I can pull them out every year as a beautiful reminder of our special day.




I love different style flowers. Using something every other person will have takes away from the personalization for me. I like putting in blacks, bright colors and thing that draw the eye in photos to the desired piece. So these flowers are perfect, want to do something different without scaring the “traditionalist” parents/grandparents? Here’s a great way to do that.



By: Ardesign

No comments: