Monday, June 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook 6/28

FOR TODAY... from Suzanne’s Daybook

I am thankful for...

finding the man I have, he surprises me every day.


Outside my window...

It is sunny and beautiful. A tad warm but there is air conditioning to make

it feel less offensive.


I am thinking...

that taking the kids to the spray park later in the evening will make bedtime easier.

From the kitchen...

I am making hash brown sloppy joes. Yep... new recipe!


I am wearing...

Longer shorts, flip flops (duh) and two shirts.


I am creating...

A kitchen table.


I am going...

to be taking Kara to new student orientation in a week.


I am reading...

Magazines, I'm addicted.


I am hoping...

That the trip goes well and that the kids are alright.


I am hearing...

the mechanics in the background.


Around the house...

I need to get it cleaned up before my parents come to town.


One of my favorite things...

cooking. I love it!!


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Finish up the table and benches (mainly Dave), clean, make sure all the lice is gone

enjoy time with Faith.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...





Don't you wish life really had one of these??
Denver Art Museum





No comments: