Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warmth of the heart....


I can’t seem to get it out of my head.

It was a tragic night for another bloggy Mom, Shellie. Her son was found at the bottom of their pool yesterday. He was only two years old.

All night it’s been running through my head and when I got the chance… I grabbed a hold of LaLa, my little two year old daughter and held on a little tighter. I gave her an extra kiss on the top of her head and nuzzled her baby soft neck.

I can’t imagine what this family is going through. No one should ever have to bury their child.

Sometime today, please take a few minutes to send good energy and a thought of strength to the family and a few other families that might need it.






*Steve Wells: 57 year old grandfather of 5 who passes away yesterday morning from cancer. He was diagnosed in October and put up a good fight.

*CeCe and her family, who lost baby Nora last week. She left behind a tiny twin sister and big brother, Hulk.

Warm blessings and thoughts from us here in Colorado, our hearts ache for you and your loss.

4 comments:

Xenia said...

I know what you mean.

I was online last night when the flurry of tweets about Shellie began and I could barely stop the tears just thinking about the pain she must be in. What a horrible tragedy for anyone to have to endure.

Even as I write this my heart aches just thinking of how the rest of her life she is going to have to find a way to deal with this. Loss is a terrible thing to have to endure and I hope all of the people you mentioned are able to find even a small amount of comfort this holiday season.

Joanna said...

I am praying for Shellie's family and others...I can't imagine the pain that these families experience. I don't know how I would even react if I lost a child. My heart aches for these families.

Michelle said...

oh all of those stories are heartbreaking...I'm thinking of my Lucas, almost 2 yrs old, and just can't imagine. And then my dad, also 57 and a grandfather/stepgrandfather to 10 and fighting his battle with cancer...praying, just praying for everyone right now.

Annie said...

My wordless wednesday is about Shellie too. I can't get it out of my head either and have been praying for her and her family all day. I will now add the others you listed to my prayers.

God bless you and thank you for sharing their stories