Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Monday Mingle - December 06

If you'd like to join in the fun, do a short vlog on your blog, the go to Eight MPH Mom. Each week we will have questions, subjects or ideas that we can all talk about on our vlog. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It's not too late - you can link up anytime during the week.

I apologize for no video from me today - but I did a 5 minute video and my daughter had shut off the microphone option... so it was just a whole 5 minutes of me just blabbing to MYSELF!

I am NOT gonna go through it all again... because I wanna snuggle with Dave.
So.. this week... No video. Next week... video... PROMISE :)




IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - PLEASE READ:

Next week's mingle will be the last for this year, and we will resume in January.

I am going to do another installment of Dave and I for a Monday Mingle in between.. if you have any questions to ask of Dave and I we would LOVE to answer them!

See ya'll next week!
Post a Comment