Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, November 20, 2009

Aloha Friday 11/20


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What holiday traditions have you started (or will start) with your family?


Started with my family growing up:

*Pumpkin bread and Grasshopper pie
*Charlie Brown movies

Then I started some of my own:

*Yule celebrations
*Oranges, lemons, limes and cloves
*Cutting down the Christmas tree (Started doing that with Dave last year)
*Hot cocoa with milk and peppermint

Some I'd like to start:

*First snow fudge (I want to make fudge on that first snow. Why not?)
*Cookie cans (I'd like to send cans of homemade cookies to family and friends just like my grandma used to do)





Post a Comment