Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, August 7, 2009

Aloha Friday - 8/07


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So thought that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, she asks a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and go to An Island Life to leave a link. However, don't forget to ANSWER my question first!!


What is the one thing you unpack first when you move?


I really need to have the main rooms in my house done. I really hate to walk into the house and feel like it's a mess.

Right now there is a window seat that needs to be cleaned off, it will be done by Sunday! I want to sit, sip peach drinks with Dave and talk for a while.


Your turn!!



Post a Comment