Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To-Do Tuesday - 7/22


Happy Tuesday everyone.


It’s To-Do Tuesday once again.


Wanna know what I’m NOT doing? Wanna know what I’m going to be whining about ALL weekend/week/month?


BlogHer


~sobs~


Ok… I’m controlled… gathered… collected….


See, most of my bloggy friends will be off and galavanting around Chicago like a bunch of school girls, hugging, squealing, eating, DRINKING and some are even running and bowling. The blogosphere is going to be very quiet this weekend.

I will still have a few of my friends around, which means I will send Joanna random messages that say “*WHINE* Whatcha doin’?*


Next year… Next year for sure…..2010 The Year of Crunchy Green Mom!


Ok.. I am off my pitty pot…. I might need to clean this thing soon!


Onto my list for the week! This week I am not separating out all my days, since they are focused on a single thing.


~Moving~


  • Pack up my room (Start in one corner and pack it all up)
  • Pack up my computer
  • Pack up the vehicle with items to take to Goodwill
  • Pack up the vehicle with items I can move in early

After the carpet goes in


  • Move things into the rooms to get them out of the toddlers room
  • Start bringing over gaming consoles, etc to put away
  • Install the closet organizer for Kara.
  • Help Dave with the loft and the book shelf (if he needs it)

Wednesday and Friday


  • Date nights with Dave – Reconnect

Saturday


  • Jake’s last t-ball game
  • Spray park with the Baker’s

Sunday


  • Clean the house, totally.
  • Go to Dave’s baseball game

I hope ya’ll join To-Do Tuesday. It’s helpful, it’s very nice to keep yourself on track of things that you might otherwise forget!


If you are going to BlogHer, enjoy yourself and have a safe weekend!


If you are not….. You can come visit me ALL weekend long and whine mournfully! I’ll be here for ya! :

6 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Hey, busy lady... I'm still here to keep you company... such as it is. =) Hope you get everything done you want.

Trish said...

Good luck with the moving!

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

Your blog is very nice. The photographs are very beautiful. Wish you all the best. God is Great.
my blog

russ said...

We should "Reconnect" sometime someplace for the first time sometime.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Well, as it turned out, I didn't go to BlogHer either. And I fussed, and whined, and bitched, but that's okay, because next year is our year. Need a roommate?

Ready to tackle another week this week? How's the move going?

Elina said...

Awww...wish I read this post earlier. Thought I was the only one who was whining ;)