Happy Tuesday everyone.
It’s To-Do Tuesday once again.
Wanna know what I’m NOT doing? Wanna know what I’m going to be whining about ALL weekend/week/month?
Ok… I’m controlled… gathered… collected….
See, most of my bloggy friends will be off and galavanting around
I will still have a few of my friends around, which means I will send Joanna random messages that say “*WHINE* Whatcha doin’?*
Next year… Next year for sure…..2010 The Year of Crunchy Green Mom!
Ok.. I am off my pitty pot…. I might need to clean this thing soon!
Onto my list for the week! This week I am not separating out all my days, since they are focused on a single thing.
- Pack up my room (Start in one corner and pack it all up)
- Pack up my computer
- Pack up the vehicle with items to take to Goodwill
- Pack up the vehicle with items I can move in early
After the carpet goes in
- Move things into the rooms to get them out of the toddlers room
- Start bringing over gaming consoles, etc to put away
- Install the closet organizer for Kara.
- Help Dave with the loft and the book shelf (if he needs it)
Wednesday and Friday
- Date nights with Dave – Reconnect
- Jake’s last t-ball game
- Spray park with the Baker’s
- Clean the house, totally.
- Go to Dave’s baseball game
I hope ya’ll join To-Do Tuesday. It’s helpful, it’s very nice to keep yourself on track of things that you might otherwise forget!
If you are going to BlogHer, enjoy yourself and have a safe weekend!
If you are not….. You can come visit me ALL weekend long and whine mournfully! I’ll be here for ya! :