Monday, June 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today...

Outside my window... cloudy skies and a nice cool spring morning.

I am thinking... about the wonderful weekend I have had, issues of people that are trying to hold onto the past, my baby girls whom I get to hold tomorrow and how Monday doesn’t feel like Monday because of the cloud nine I am on.

I am thankful for... the chance I have been given to be the mother of many and the girlfriend to a loving man. My friend Joanna who is feeling better after a trip to the ER.

From the kitchen... I have ideas of two weeks to give my boyfriend a chance to try new foods and experience one of my favorite ways to eat.

I am wearing... new patterned shorts, a yellow shirt, white tank, flip flops and my hair in a cute ponytail.

I am reading... blogs, trying to catch up.

I am hoping... to get everything done, packed and moved out for our new home with my boyfriend.

I am creating... a home for two families that are blending together.

Around the house... I am going to get some decorating ideas, take down curtains and ugly trim, and get things ready for a new chapter for both of us.

One of my favorite things... is taking pictures of my family and adapting them. I love how they turn out, and the memories that are created.

A few plans for the rest of the week... dealing with “issues”, making a video of the weekend, watching Dave play baseball, watching Jake play t-ball and being a feisty southern girl…. ~smirks~

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! Such cuties!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

You sound busy! Have a great week. :)