Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day rundown.

So… I am back to my world of sanity, work and kids are back on their schedule... more or less. Valentine's weekend is over, and I spent a ton of time with my guy and it was a really great time! Relaxing...

Wanna see what I got for Valentine’s day?

First off… he made this for me… with his bare hands, a fence post that eventually caught on fire, a nasty cough he got from it and some AMAZING fun in his shop with a torch and some silver.

This is the end product:



(To see the beginning of the rune that was done in January, look here.)

I also got a giant teddy bear that smells just like him and is perfect for me to curl around on those nights I’m without him.

Oh… and then… I got this!!

Oh yea… she’s pretty… and I’m in LOVE!
Oh, and I can blog while I’m out and about… pretty neato huh?

That, a wonderful dinner up in Genesee with Colorado snow, a handsome man to curl up with me and HUGE amounts of romance.

Yep… I’m in love... Can you tell?

3 comments:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

He's a keeper! You go girl! :)

Necklace = GORGEOUS! Way to go Dave!

Brittany said...

Dave did an awesome job!! :) Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo what great gifts, tell him I said he rocked it out this VDAY LOL