Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dreaming about stilts and Shabby Apples

I was perusing the bloggy world tonight.. and I was reading a great clothing article by Jenny of Blissful Style, who.. by the way looks AMAZING in all of her Shabby Apple! I'm hoping to be donning some Shabby Apple for a wedding in May.. OMG... I digress...

She did an article about Blissdom Style, and she showed THESE........
Stats of my new love:

Sexy peep-toe pumps for a night out on the town.
Gorgeous polka dot satin fabric.
Heels are approximately 4.5 inches.



Ahem.... Back to our regularly scheduled program.. I'm gonna go and learn to walk on stilts for these beauties!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those ARE cute heels. They seem to be retro-inspired (they remind me of styles from the 50's), yet they're also very modern.

I would be more likely to wear them, however, if they were 3.5 inch heels as opposed to 4.5 inch heels. That's a little too high for my lifestyle...

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Oh those are gorgeous! I am drooling.