Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, February 27, 2009

Biting off my nose to spite my.... toes...?

The weather was perfect… warming up, sun-shining; I was sitting outside and tanning during lunch, perfect springtime.

I made the decision yesterday… My flip-flops will NOT come off my feet until November.

Tonight I’m wearing some heels that show off my toes.


I am going to get a pedicure, make sure they look their best. (I think my feet are sexy, D thinks they are HUGE! I’m ignoring him… it’s easier)

SO…. That being said, I left the house in Capri pants, a light sweater and my flip-flops.


What do I find?

Ice on the windshield.


What do I hear on the radio?

Snow expected tonight.


Do I change?

NOT A CHANCE! I’m wearing my damned flip flops until the first snow…!


Yep… I’m being stubborn, until Dave glares at me enough to go put on the blasted snow boots he bought me….


Then I’ll sulk….


……. With snow boots on.

Post a Comment