Saturday, January 24, 2009

Get it write here Journal #10 (Week long)

These journal entries are from Get it Write Here. She puts up journal questions, some simple, some complex however all of them will help you think about where you are, what you appreciate and look a little deeper inside yourself.

This one is a little different:
This weeks Journal question:

For each of the next seven days, write about something you are passionate about.
(I took a short hiatus due to family sickness... but now, they're just a family sleeping :) )


I am going to catch up here and put a bunch of passions into one post.

I am passionate about:

Saving the environment. I am tired of the excuses I hear, from friends, family, even myself. Honestly folks: If we do it... what will it hurt? If we don't do it... what will it hurt?

*Just do it. Separate out your trash, clean off the coils of your fridge to improve electricity usage, make your own cleaning products. Do SOMETHING!

I am passionate about:

My friends and family. I want them to be happy, I want them to learn how to love themselves and one another. I will do whatever it takes to help them succeed, even if I tend to be a bit harsh at times to get them to "wake up".

I am passionate about:

Myself. My heart and the protection of that. I want what I've always dreamed of, I want that bliss and happiness, however I won't settle for it. I need someone with the shared strength, someone who understands that beneath the strength, I am still human and need to be consoled sometimes, even when I'm too mentally weak to request it. I need total and utter commitment and knowledge that the love will last forever. I can not commit myself knowing that I will be left alone in the future. Marriage means a lot to me now, it's forever, through it all.... no matter what is to come. I believe love is tangible, people that see a couple in love will see it without a single word being said. I believe that love is something we can't control, it survives despite our attempts. I refuse to give my heart out, unless I know that it is safe in it's affections.


No comments: