Friday, January 2, 2009

Concert: Flogging Molly

The concert was AMAZING!

Tons of people at the Filmore, in fact, I've never seen it so busy. I am used to going to different concerts there. Not so silent night, Disturbed, Mudvayne, the people are different at those concerts than this one. The things I noticed.

*People my age
*Everyone smelled better
*People were less tolerant of stupidity
*Less alcohol around

The music? Amazing, the energy was great, the band is funny, and I would LOVE to have them as friends.

Sounds like one of the band members is going to be a Daddy soon, probably around the time that Nancy has her little man!

I would definitely go back! I really like the sound and the story behind much of the music. Less screaming into the microphone and more understanding on my part :)

Gretchen and I had a blast, it had been a while since we had been out, and it was good to get away from the kids, and to get that little bit of youth back into our step!

Thanks again to Nancy from The New Life of Nancy. Hope you had fun going on the 31st!

Much love!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Many people thought I was the wife of the guy in the band because I was waddling around with my VIP pass on. When they announced his wife's pregnancy, MANY people turned and smiled at me.

I told you flogging molly shows ruled. I never miss one.