Saturday, November 8, 2008

Men's clothing

I know.. kind of strange to have on this blog, but it is something that is consuming my mind lately.

See, my man spoils himself. Yes.. he is one of those guys that typically sees what he wants and gets it.
So holiday shopping for him has been in the forefront of my mind.

What I can NOT buy him:
*Baseball stuff
*Golf stuff
*Video games
*Cologne
*Ties
*Baseball caps

Yea... that really leaves a lot of things out.

He and I talked about it the other day, and he suggested clothes. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm pretty good at dressing up my man. I've done it for many of them throughout my years but this time.. I'm doing something different. Research!

So.. this is what I have found so far...




Kind of smexy right? (Yes.. I said smexy.. my guy is smexy). I think he'd look great in something like this. Not so much on the shoes, but I am sure something will fit in there.

Now, as I said... my guy is the athletic guy, however, he does clean up mighty nice.

So.. that being said.. I am up for ANY ideas!
Do ya'll have anything ideas what to get a man that already has the world in his lap?

Hints, Ideas... ANYTHING!


Thanks a ton...

I got this outfit idea from one of my favorite blogs, "Wardrobe 911". Go and check it out and get some ideas for yourself!!



1 comment:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Hey I dig it! I love dressing my man too! :) I also think something personal would be nice, such as a ring, watch or something.. engraved as a keepsake :) Could also get stuff for his truck. A picnic basket, too,for the many romantic picnics you two will have together. Hmm, let's see.. what else... do you do stocking stuffer type small things? Like the toothpaste, toothbrush, undies, socks, personal care-type things? We wrap EVERYTHING in our house, this way they have TONS to open.