Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kreativ Blogger


My lovely friend Nydia put this up on her blog and I thought I would answer them as well.

Does anyone out there want to know more junk about me?

  1. I have never been to Disneyland.
  2. I was in a local play here at the community college. I played a flighty debutant who was disgruntled by her husband and turned to crystals as a way to ease her broken heart.
  3. I spent a month in La Paz, Bolivia, when I was 14 and treasure those memories.
  4. My biological name is Mary Beatrice, My parents kept my first name and put it as my middle name when I got adopted. I think that was such a beautiful act of selflessness for them to do, knowing it was my given name.
  5. My idol is Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis. I think she was an elegant, strong and secretive woman who lived a full life though she never got to fully enjoy her time here.

Now I should pass this meme on 6 friends, as well as the award. But this time I'd like to offer this award to all my bloggy friends, because they're all so creative in their own way! I simply can't name only 6. So please do take it as yours! The same goes to the meme, I have already passed this fun before, now whoever wants to play, just do it! :o)

No comments: