Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go vote your butts off...

Voting is today, get your butts out there and vote, I am soooo happy to get rid of all.

I HATE politicians. I HATE their... tattle-telling ads on TV. I hate the bending of the truth, I hate the way politics is "played".

BUT, it is a necessary evil.

Good luck to all the candidates and to the US people... either way, it will change history.

But without it, you can not say you voted for the change, unless you do!

Like my D likes to say... "It's all over but the cryin' now!"


3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Here, here Lilith! I second that!!!

Nydia said...

Congratulations for your new President! I wa hoping Obama would win, that was great! But what a hard task he has now...

Anonymous said...

George Carlin said it best:
"I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every 4 years *pfff* doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with."