Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gloves in a Bottle Review

Washing hands after using the chemicals to clean the bus, and/or just to keep kid germs off you is understandable when you work in the maintenance industry with school buses. Colorado winters can be brutal and cause severely dry hands in which they will feel rough and dry, or worse, crack and bleed.


When I first heard of Gloves in a Bottle, I was excited to try it, and then when I got the chance to review it I was so happy. I have a child with sensitive skin to lotions, another child who is addicted to lotions and a man in my life who needs something for his hands.

Gloves in a Bottle creates a barrier on your skin that help prevent the oils from escaping, but also helps prevent you from using too many lotions which does little for training the body how to create it’s natural oils that it does automatically.

It also leaves your skin soft and supple, protecting it from damage due to toxins and

environmental pollution.

I am a stickler on my skin, and I started using it on my elbows, my one problem area I have not been able to keep moisturized. It’s been three days and they are significantly better and not a constant source of embarrassment.


This is a great product for us moms, we are always washing our hands and trying to keep any scents, etc off our babies. This is a Hypoallergenic, fragrance free product that is safe for us to use around our little ones and it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.


Gloves in a Bottle can be found at their site.


You can also find them at many Walgreens and Wal-Mart stores. Test this out for yourself and see the difference in a week.

No comments: