Tuesday, October 21, 2008

15 year old daughter of bloggy mom, needs a donor

Nydia from Bringing up Salamanders, posted about this blogger friend, Lisa Carroccio, who urgently needs a kidney donor for her 15-year-old daughter Marielle.
If you can donate or know someone who can, please get in touch with her via her linked blog. I wish I could, but I was born with only one kidney. She gives directions in the post about the Hospital where her daughter is.
In order to be a donor, one must be in good health. And to be a donor to Marielle who is A positive, the donor must be either an A or O blood type (positive or negative).

One never knows where the help may come from. Let's spread the word!

I have already called to see if I can be a viable option for a donor, I am already signed up through donor registry and would love to be able to help out this lovely family!

Please see if you can do anything for them, or blog about this to keep it going!

No comments: