Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Pets

I might get A LOT of hate from this…..


… I don’t like animals.


Let me change that, I don’t like domesticated house pets.


I think cats smell and dogs are too needy!

I’m pretty sure that makes me a horrible person, at least in most cat/dog lover’s minds.


I LOVE birds and fish; My two doves are the coolest… I love their personalities, I love their cooing (except at 5am, luckily they are no longer in my room), and I just think birds are awesome pets.


My daughter used to have a pet tarantula she would carry around on her chest. I think that’s kind of weird, but I allowed it.


I let my bird sit on my arm when I walk around. But, they don’t try to bite me! They tickle my ear with their beaks.


What kind of pets do you like? What will you not tolerate? What pets would you like to have that you can’t due to allergies, money, etc?

Post a Comment