Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, August 15, 2008

Blogs I love to read 2

I've chosen to do this section on those people who are on my "Blogs I like to read" List. I read them EVERYDAY, even if I don't say anything, I make sure to visit and see how they are doing. I'm doing one blog at a time, because I don't want to lump these lovely people together.

Krissy is insane! In a good way, of course.

I have no idea how I came across her blog, but I’ve been following her everyday since. She is brutally honest, about life, about sex, about her medical issues and about how much she loves her friends and family.


She says things most people only dream of, and would probably be one of the people that would actually be sitting next to you in a jail cell after a night of partying still giggling.


I also adore her because she has a love for Brett Favre like I do. His butt must be universal!

Go and visit Firecracker Mom, she will always make you laugh, and if you have ANY questions about sex… she will answer them honestly and without mincing words.. another reason, she’s on my blogroll list!

Post a Comment