Monday, March 24, 2008

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Mary over at Adventures in Mommyland
Now I guess I have to fullfill my obligation :)

Ya'll are next!


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


A.) I was hit by a car when I was 12 years old. I got stitches in my head and road burn on my hip. I didn't go to school the next day because I was in the hospital. I was ANGRY because I missed school and didn't get the perfect attendance award. The person who hit me was the sister of one of my classmates, she and I never spoke to one another again.

B.) When I was growing up I wanted 12 children. Now, I'd be happy with 8-10.

C.) I am a pretty good poker player. I have two raccoon penis bones that I wear on me for good luck.

D.) I like to snowboard in the winter. I own my snowboard but it doesn't have bindings on it. Hopefully I will get it next year so I can snowboard again! Oh.. and I'm horrible at it!

E.) I make my bed every morning. When I was first single, it was the only part of my life I felt as if I had control over. Going to bed was a relaxing thing because it always smelled of lavendar, and it was nice and neat. It was my sanity in a very hard time.

F.) I don't like dogs or cats. I LOVE birds and fish.

G.) I was on the USS swim team through my teenage years. I was never an amazing swimmer, but it was the most enjoyable sport I ever participated in.

Ok.. Now, I'm gonna run off and tag some people!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Um...You better hurry up and come back and tell us about the sharing of the meal with Ambers step-mammy...

Cool post today. And you want ME to post mine after I read all these awesome things?!?@!?!?!?

It'll take some time, thought and wording to get mine anywhere near as good BUT I shall try;o)

Have a good evening sweet, i'm off to ponder my tag answers!!

Joanna said...

I am fixing to post mine now! Thanks for the tag.