Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, March 7, 2008

Crystal's Mom is my inspiration.

Yep.. wierdest title I've had yet!

Well.. I met a truely cool woman through blogging the other day, Very similar in our life that I've felt really connected to her since reading through her blog and talking to her a handful of times. She's kinda cool, self depricating to a point, however very honest and loyal and an amazing mom to her two kids. Now, that being said, I read her post yesterday, and she stated that her mother pushed her to post when she first started writing her blog. And now she wants to do something for her kids to read and remember her by.

How cool is that?

So, I'm using her mother's energy (I hope she doesn't mind) to post for myself every day.
Starting today!
I'll post my day, giveaways, recipes and even pictures. OH.. and I joined the Wordless Wednesday's as well! Might as well put up the world around me, that way people can see Colorado from my eyes!

Ok... I'm done babbling for now. I'm going to hit all my other blogs and see what people are up to for the day. Then I will come back and post.

Warm Blessings,
Lilith
Post a Comment