Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tie the Knot Thursday - 1/27/11

Ever since seeing last weeks Winter Wedding photos by Sarah Neal I have gotten this idea in my head. What a beautiful scene to have the snow capped trees bowing slightly to the wedded couple during a private photo session. It looked cold and a perfect way to show off breath taking places like Colorado.

So in that theme, this week is for winter wonderland ideas…


The multi uses for this pedestal are endless. Display champagne cupcakes at the dessert bar, put some tea lights in the center or stack two of them together to host sweet breads, no matter what you do get one or two to have afterward for dinner, birthday or anniversary parties.


The traditions of a money/envelope container are really cute. Many people use a birdcage, or a decorated box, but this money purse can be done in any color and has an elegant feel to it that I love.


When I saw this necklace I thought of snowballs… it would be perfect for an indoor winter wedding once the photos are done amongst the falling snow. Got a mental picture? Yea… me too…



I got these ideas from the Etsy Wedding Divas they have great ideas and you will be seeing MUCH more of them on Tie the Knot Thursdays!! I found them on Tuesday Night and visit constantly!


If you are a bride-to-be or know one the lovely ladies at Etsy Wedding Divas are doing a giveaway starting January 31-Feb 4 2011. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments: