So... The weekend is here. What do you have to look forward to?
~ Friday night hair cut, 13 inches coming off for Locks for Love. ({expect Photos of me crying, taken by my lovely boyfriend... who is gonna take me to get a cupcake afterward!}) Oh.. and my sweet man is getting his hair cut into new style as well! He needs a change....
~ Pictures of downtown as we play around for a little while tonight... for as long as I can get my love to share me.. he hates sharing me on date night.
~ Fun pictures of my little ones playing in the park... it's kinda pretty here today.
~ Pictures of the spread I am doing for Super Bowl at my place! Got a lotta food.... Joey and I will be yelling for the CARDINALS!
{{I don't really care.. I just wanna root for someone and the underdog seems like the best bet}}
I hope ya'll have a great weekend and I look forward to getting back to my normal reading of my favorite blogs!!!
Your story was wonderful! I'm glad those people were there for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my Pay it forward giveaway! I hope you'll come back and visit soon! I'll be posting a winner Tuesday night or Wednesday morning!!
:)Lisa
Am I dumb for not entering any of the giveaways? no time :(
ReplyDelete