Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (Colorado Winter Fun) (Video)



We were going to cut down a tree, things came up so my love managed to give us a wonderful reprieve.

I can't imagine a more wonderful afternoon spent with my guy and his delightful little son.

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much snow you have already! Makes me cold just looking at it. LOL!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight on Fox: When Dads with Sleds Attack!

    His son is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO do not miss all the snow we used to get up North! LOL!

    Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so thankful we don't have snow yet- although it is pretty! happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly it looks so darn cold there! Just now starting to cool a tad here in So Cal!
    Great video, Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect example of why you should never go face-first down a sledding hill...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love your blog. Glad you stopped by mine so I could find you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be up in the mountains. I'm on the plains and we didn't get nearly this much! Just enough to be annoying but not much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing photos of snow. Living in San Diego for 14 years and now 1.5 in Las Vegas we've been snow-free.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like so much fun! I can't wait for our first real snow here! You've got one amazing guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We rarely get snow down this way. This looks so nice that I wish we had more snow days!

    ReplyDelete