He accepted the challenge of "Make me a drink.... surprise me" with a happy resolve and made me a Fuzzy Navel. It was pretty yummy....

I have a pretty phone. It is a Rizr, and it is one of my favorite things these days. I can keep in contact with my life, my friends and my guy. See how pretty she is? Red... Sleek....

~~~~Sticky~~~~
I leaned over to talk to him....
~PLOP~

Yep... right into my drink!
WHAT kind of chances were those?? Right into my drink... I blame karma... and Dave for being that enciting that I wanted to lean over and talk to him.
OK.. I'll take some of the blame myself... I'm obviously still....
.... THAT.... Good....
lol...but sorry about your phone...hope its ok!
ReplyDeleteoh goodness. You are such a silly girl in new found love. Actually a bit jealous.
ReplyDeleteI've done it before *hangs her head in shame* Take the battery pack out and let everything dry for a few days - it may work again. Mine works alright - the battery dies a little faster than before, but it's still functioning.
ReplyDeleteBut hey, at least it was a good moment - not a screaming kid that dunked it, or it falling into the kitchen sink of soapy water, or any other disaster :)