I really wish I knew how to even use google calendar!!
We do the same thing only with Outlook...
I never thought to try that.
Mine is scheduled too. I'd be lost any other way.
I have heard good things about Google Calendar. I think I will have to try it out.
That's a smart way to stay sane! Happy WW.
What ever works, right! I have the hardest time without something in writing. Being organized feels so good.I'm having another gift-a-way that ends this Saturday. Feel free to stop by and get your name in on the drawing.
they have a caleneder???
I use the Hotmail calendar. I check it more than Email!
wow - that's organization for you!
That's a good idea. I've never used the Google Calendar.
Didn't know about this calendar! I have trouble keeping a paper one! lol
I would use it but I need for everyone to be able to see it on the fridge.
I just told my husband yesterday that I thought I could run my whole life with my Google calendar and Amazon.We put everything on our shared calendar. It makes life MUCH simpler!
We use a wall calendar - I need it in my face all the time.
I use Cozi.com for my calendar. I love it. And yes we do the same thing!
I could never remember to check the google calender, so I switched to the one on my cell phone because it rings to remind me about things. (wow, I'm scatterbrained. lol.)
I wasn't aware such a thing existed, but I've made a note of it now. Happy WW!
It's funny as much time as hubby and I spend on the computer we still use the old "hang a calendar on the fridge" method.
Andy and I have thought about doing this. But it seems like an odd form of communication. SO it really DOES work? I might need convincing. lol
I really wish I knew how to even use google calendar!!
ReplyDeleteWe do the same thing only with Outlook...
ReplyDeleteI never thought to try that.
ReplyDeleteMine is scheduled too. I'd be lost any other way.
ReplyDeleteI have heard good things about Google Calendar. I think I will have to try it out.
ReplyDeleteThat's a smart way to stay sane! Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteWhat ever works, right! I have the hardest time without something in writing. Being organized feels so good.
ReplyDeleteI'm having another gift-a-way that ends this Saturday. Feel free to stop by and get your name in on the drawing.
they have a caleneder???
ReplyDeleteI use the Hotmail calendar. I check it more than Email!
ReplyDeletewow - that's organization for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea. I've never used the Google Calendar.
ReplyDeleteDidn't know about this calendar! I have trouble keeping a paper one! lol
ReplyDeleteI would use it but I need for everyone to be able to see it on the fridge.
ReplyDeleteI just told my husband yesterday that I thought I could run my whole life with my Google calendar and Amazon.
ReplyDeleteWe put everything on our shared calendar. It makes life MUCH simpler!
We use a wall calendar - I need it in my face all the time.
ReplyDeleteI use Cozi.com for my calendar. I love it. And yes we do the same thing!
ReplyDeleteI could never remember to check the google calender, so I switched to the one on my cell phone because it rings to remind me about things. (wow, I'm scatterbrained. lol.)
ReplyDeleteI wasn't aware such a thing existed, but I've made a note of it now. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny as much time as hubby and I spend on the computer we still use the old "hang a calendar on the fridge" method.
ReplyDeleteAndy and I have thought about doing this. But it seems like an odd form of communication. SO it really DOES work? I might need convincing. lol
ReplyDelete