Everyone might have noticed my silence and I am thankful for those of you that stuck around.
Last week I went to the doctors and had a pretty bad scare with an abnormal pap. They were going to do a biopsy, however because of the Mirena chose to redo the pap and an ultrasound. Thankfully, everything came out alright!
I didn't say anything on here for fear of my children finding out this way, and I would have hated it. So, I am back, better, faster and stronger!
I will write more when I get to work!
Lots O'Love!
Last week I went to the doctors and had a pretty bad scare with an abnormal pap. They were going to do a biopsy, however because of the Mirena chose to redo the pap and an ultrasound. Thankfully, everything came out alright!
I didn't say anything on here for fear of my children finding out this way, and I would have hated it. So, I am back, better, faster and stronger!
I will write more when I get to work!
Lots O'Love!
Wow, that's scary, but I'm so glad everything turned out alright. I had an abnormal pap several years ago that ended up being nothing as well, but it makes you worry for sure!! (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI was really worried!! It's great to know everything is ok now! How scared you must have been! Welcome back! :o)
ReplyDeleteKisses from Nydia.
I'm glad to hear everything came out ok!
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything went well!!!!!
ReplyDelete